Tuesday, July 31, 2012

4th times a charm?

We put in an offer on another house. This one is a short sale too. I know, I know, we have been burned three times by bank owned and short sale properties but we are trying to get the most house for the money and they offer the most bang for our limited buck.

Anyway, here are the pictures:


Photo Gallery

MLS#: 653620


I like this one the best out of all of them, even though it is not as "move in ready" as the last one. There is blue everywhere; blue paint, blue carpet, blue floor tile, blue countertops, blue back splashes and weird setup for a family room. However, it is in a nicer neighborhood with better schools. The yard is nicely done with a garden shed, it has lots of storage, a pull thru garage to the backyard, plus it has an additional 400 sq ft bonus room.

In the mean time we are renting a little house in north Keizer. It was challenging find a place that would do a month to month lease and allow our two large dogs. We will be moving in two weeks and then promptly leaving for four days of camping. Dave thinks I am CRAZY and I probably am, but whatever, you do what you have to do. This camping trip has been planned for six months and I'll have plenty of time to unpack when we get back.

Your prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

http://www.johnlscott.com/PropertyDetail.aspx?GroupID=272100899&ListingID=301361218&CMID=-1&Sort=0&RTR=50&LI=3&t=1

No comments: