Can you believe it? I'm a bit behind on my blogging as she turned two over a month and half ago. Better late than never... right? We had a small birthday party at our home and included all of Claire's favorite people. Thank you to everyone who came and helped us celebrate.
![]() |
| Claire in her birthday shirt and tutu |
![]() |
| I don't claim to be a super party planner but these homemade cupcakes and toppers turned out pretty good. |
![]() |
| Grandma Debbie and Papa Dean got Claire an easel. Fun times ahead! |
![]() |
| This was suppose to be a cute idea. Brownie bites in the shape of a number 2. |
![]() |
| How on earth do you get them out? |
![]() |
| FAIL |
![]() |
| Showing off her new pony |
![]() |
| I order all the decorations online. One click and it came with everything. Free shipping. So Easy! |
![]() |
| Daddy's boots from when he was little. |
![]() |
| Giving "thank you hugs" |
![]() |
| Tucker and his balloon |
![]() |
| Enjoying "Happy Birthday Muffins". I think was her third possible fourth one. Thank goodness they were minis. |
![]() |
| Opening presents |
![]() |
| Claire got new panties and princess pjs! She just HAD to put them on... quite the fashionista. |
Thank you Grandpa Dan Reiman and Grandma Debbie Gallino for sharing your pictures with me. Once again I didn't take any and without you there wouldn't be any to put up on the blog.



















No comments:
Post a Comment