We went searching for our Christmas tree last Sunday. I always like to get our tree the first weekend in December. Unfortunately it was bitterly cold and windy but we decided to bundle up and head out. Since our home is surronded by tree farms we didn't have to go too far, just down the road. We both prefer grand nobles so it makes it pretty easy to agree on one.
Claire was a good sport most of the time. She didn't really care for the all the layers but once we were outside she seemed to enjoy looking around at all the trees. It is hard to say for sure but I think she likes to be outside. Whenever we go on walks she happily looks around or when she is in the middle of a unexplained crying fit you can step outside with her and she immediately quiets right down.
My plan was to get the tree decorated this week and get our Christmas cards out but Dave and I got the flu. The frustrating part is that I got both the seasonly and H1N1 flu shots this year and still
No comments:
Post a Comment